WYSIWYG

What You See Is What You Get. This is a journal blog, an explore-blog, a bit of this and that blog. Sharing where the mood takes me. Perhaps it will take you too.

MenoSunday; Life Lived Easy

The new season of UK's Strictly Come Dancing is now in it's second week.  I of course recognise only one or two of the 'celebrities'; but in a show like this it doesn't matter.  I'm here for the dance!!! 

Having had the mandatory ballet and tap exposure as a kid, in early teenage I decided I would prefer ballroom.  Mother even made me a beautiful green chiffon dress to wear for those classes. All greens and aquas in swirls galore. The two boys in the class had to be shared around. Every sixth week I got a male partner. This was  not necessarily an improvement, in dance terms.  

I adored the waltz, was pretty good at the cha-cha; and due to previous ballet and gymnastics training, could hold a candle in the tango and the pasa doble. Can't even wriggle a toe these days of course.  But a gal can reminisce.

This couple live up to the litheness of their names.  Enjoy this stunning energetic, balletic and highly artistic rendition!



OLE!!!


3 comments:

  1. Loved dancing when I was young, now just the old peoples shuffle or something like that.
    We all learnt to dance but these days doesn't seem to be as popular.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strictly! And am so happy I am able to see it again! I only know half the people though, but I already do have my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Inquiry and debate are encouraged.
Be grown-ups, please, and play nice.
🙏